Relentless PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woodzy Mod App

4 posters

Go down

Woodzy Mod App Empty Woodzy Mod App

Post  Woodzy Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:32 pm

Hi, i'm Woodzy, irl name Jord but call me whichever, i am 16, almost 17, i live in uk. Im usually on around 3 hours a day Mon-Friday and then weekends like 8 hours. I think i would be a good mod as, i help people whenever i can and always try to find the best method/solution to the problem, i make time to deal with people and to try to help. Although i have never been mod as i have only played one other rsps (ImpactPK) i think i have a great deal i could offer to the community and i feel i could be a good service to them. I am a patient person who likes to help others. I understand this role will be time consuming but i am more than willing to do it to help the server and the community on it.
I would like to finish with what a great server this is and what great potential i think this server could have and i would very much like to be apart of that in a Moderator's role.
Thank You for taking time to read this.

~Woodzy~ Very Happy

Woodzy

Back to top Go down

Woodzy Mod App Empty Re: Woodzy Mod App

Post  Pink Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:40 am

Hello Woody,

Not te be rude or something but in this stage in the server its not needed to have more mods.
Before u a few other people putted on a application for being mod.
Those all got rejected. Jack (the owner) has for now enough (hidden) mods to run the server.
Maybe when teh server is in a later state u can try again ^^

Lun -- But u dont hear me saying i dont want to be mod or something but its kinda weird to join a rsps and put on a mod app immediatly.
Pink
Pink

Back to top Go down

Post  life of a twohander Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:18 pm

let jack choose pink, dont say its too early because alot of people have made an app.

life of a twohander

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahdaap Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:45 am

^ thats true, but people on the server can decide aswell, thats why people should make a poll in their app.
Rahdaap
Rahdaap

Back to top Go down

Post  life of a twohander Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:21 am

true, Very Happy but i would base it on their personality and not how early :d

life of a twohander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down